Earn the 36 ACT Composite you are meant to achieve.
Westside Tutoring & Testing Services (WTTS) ACT Preparation Course students routinely earn scores well into the 90th percentile, thus placing them among the top 10% of students nationally. Significantly, a great many WTTS ACT Prep Course students earn ACT Composite scores that place them in the top 5% nationally, and WTTS PSAT, SAT, GRE, and LSAT Preparation Course students earn similar scores.
Over the past decade, WTTS ACT Prep Course students have earned ACT Composite scores of between 28 and 36 on a regular basis. Several Westside Tutoring & Testing Services ACT Preparation Course students have earned perfect and near perfect scores (i.e., 34-36) on individual sections of the ACT: English (34-36), Mathematics (35-36), Critical Reading (34-36), Science Reasoning (34-36), and the Writing or Essay (6).
Westside Tutoring & Testing Services Test Preparation Course and academic tutoring students are admitted to many of our nation’s top colleges, universities, and service academies annually.
Begin Your WTTS ACT Test Preparation Course Today
For a Free, In-Home Consultation and Assessment Call
Read what Westside Tutoring & Testing Services students and their parents have to say about The Westside Tutoring & Testing Services Difference!
Whether this is your first time taking the ACT (many of our students do, in fact, take both more than once) or your second, third, fourth, or seventh time through, the Westside Tutoring and Testing Services ACT Preparation Course will help you prepare for and attain your ultimate Goal Score!
Westside Tutoring and Testing Services offers one-on-one, individualized ACT test preparation.
What do we mean by individualized test preparation?
WTTS ACT Test Preparation Courses are tailored to meet our students’ needs. Because Westside Tutoring & Testing Services’ ACT Test Preparation Courses are designed with our students’ individual requirements in mind, every session is taught one-on-one. Furthermore, each and every session is scheduled around the busy lives of our students.
No Classroom Instruction and Absolutely No Rigid Scheduling!
WTTS ACT Test Preparation Courses range in length from two weeks to twelve months. The length of time is determined during Westside Tutoring & Testing Services’ free, in-home consultation and assessment and is dependent upon the prospective student’s needs, goals, time (day-to-day and academic schedule), and proficiencies.
Westside Tutoring & Testing ACT Test Preparation Course offerings:
- All-Inclusive ACT Test Preparation: One-on-one, in-person and/or online instruction.
- One-on-one, in-person ACT Test Preparation (all-inclusive or section specific)
- One-on-one, online ACT Test Preparation (all-inclusive or section specific)
- One-on-one ACT English Prep (in person and/or online)
- One-on-one ACT Math Prep (in person and/or online)
- One-on-one ACT Critical Reading Prep (in person and/or online)
- One-on-one ACT Science Reasoning Prep (in person and/or online)
- One-on-one ACT Writing Prep (in person and/or online)
The WTTS 90/10 Scholars Program is a combined academic tutoring and test preparation program designed specifically for students who are serious about their academic coursework and desire top scores on the PLAN, PSAT, OGT, ACT, SAT, SAT subject tests, and AP exams in preparation for college. Many of our 90/10 Scholars are top athletes, student leaders, and National Honor Society inductees.
You may also want to ask about Westside Tutoring & Testing Services’ Ultimate ACT Prep Course:
- Individualized, one-on-one ACT test preparation (6-12 months).
- A minimum of 6 practice tests, more if required.
- Unlimited access for academic tutoring (over and above test preparation) in order to eliminate distractions, intensify focus, and optimize results.
- Complete college selection and application assistance, including assistance with financial aid application(s) and the all-important college essay.
- Contact us today for complete details.
Call 216-712-7004 today and WTTS will design a totally individualized ACT Preparation Course for your son or daughter, an ACT Test Prep Course based on the information we glean from your free comprehensive, in-home consultation and assessment!
- ACT Test Prep (online and in-person)
- ACT Practice Tests and Assessment (online and in-person)
Some of the Northeast and North Central Ohio schools served over the past 35 years:
- Avon High School
- Avon Lake High School
- Bay High School
- Beachwood High School
- Brecksville-Broadview Heights High School
- Brooklyn High School
- Brookside High School
- Chardon High School
- Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy
- Elyria Catholic High School
- Gilmour Academy
- Hathaway Brown
- Hawken School
- Huron High School
- Lake Ridge Academy
- Lakewood Catholic Academy
- Lakewood High School
- Lawrence School – Upper
- Lutheran West High School
- Magnificat High School
- Medina High School
- Mentor High School
- Notre Dame-Cathedral Latin High School
- North Olmsted High School
- North Royalton High School
- Olmsted Falls High School
- Open Door Christian Schools
- Perkins High School
- Rocky River High School
- Sandusky High School
- St. Edward’s High School
- St. Ignatius High School
- St. Joseph’s Academy
- St. Paul’s High School of Norwalk
- Strongsville High School
- University School – Upper
- Vermilion High School
- Walsh Jesuit High School
- Western Reserve Academy
- Westlake High School
Our recommendations and strategies:
- Find an experienced tutor, mentor, and coach with a proven record of accomplishment.
- Take the ACT early and often. By early and often, I mean that you should take your first ACT by the fall of your sophomore year.
- Practice! Practice! PRACTICE!
As you practice, learn from your errors, correct, test; learn from your errors, correct, test; learn from your errors, correct, test, etc.
We have had several ACT Test Prep Course students begin with us after earning ACT Composites of 15 and 16 and go on to earn scores in the high 20s and low-to-mid-30s. WTTS ACT Test Preparation Course students frequently earn ACT Composite scores of between 28-33. Amazingly, we’ve had several students earn ACT Composite scores in the 34 to 36 range. That’s right, a perfect ACT Composite of 36: not one but several!
Need more information?
Click here and read what Westside Tutoring & Testing Services students and parents have to say about our methods and results!
Still need more information?
Read why Westside Tutoring and Testing Services is ranked “Best ACT And SAT Prep In Cleveland” by CBS!
Call WTTS Today at 216-712-7004
Or, use our online contact form
Professor John P. J. “Jack” Zajaros, Sr.
Serving the Students of NE Ohio for 35 Years!