Students with Learning Difficulties Can Flourish!
Westside Tutoring & Testing Services (WTTS) specializes in working with students who have difficulty learning and/or emotional hurdles to overcome! In other words, we help our students reach their full potential.
WTTS students often rise to the top of their class, many times after other tutors and tutoring agencies (some of the biggest and most recognizable names in tutoring and test preparation), have fallen short…failing to deliver a desirable outcome!
Westside Tutoring & Testing Services has helped hundreds of students succeed, often after they have already been through 3, 4, and even 5 tutors.
And we do it one student at a time!
We specialize in working with students who require a professional tutor with years of experience: a tutor willing and able to invest the time and energy necessary to secure not just an acceptable outcome but a highly desirable one!
Westside Tutoring & Testing Services Areas of Specialization
- Multiple tutors without a satisfactory outcome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD): Includes Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Asperger’s Syndrome and other expressions of Autism
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Nonverbal Learning Disorders
- Aphasia, Dysphasia, and Global Aphasia
- Visual Processing Disorder
- Undiagnosed Learning Difficulties
- Anger Management Issues
- Anxiety Issues (to include test anxiety)
- Students returning to school after a prolonged absence due to illness or other health or behavioral issues
- Homeschooled children with gaps in their education
- Students who have been removed from school due to illness, general health, and/or behavioral issues and require a personal tutor
- Students who are failing or have failed a class and require remedial work (tutoring) to catch up
- Students who have been held back due to absence and/or performance issues
While Westside Tutoring & Testing Services specializes in tutoring, mentoring, coaching, and test preparation for students diagnosed with learning difficulties, including attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Asperger’s syndrome, dyslexia, traumatic brain injury (TBI), and many others, we accept any and all students who are serious about taking their academic performance and/or test taking abilities to the next-level.
Westside Tutoring & Testing Services offers a free, comprehensive, in-home consultation and assessment. The WTTS consultation and assessment is followed by an individualized, one-on-one program of instruction designed to bring out the very best in each and every one our students.
Whether you are interested in improved academic performance or a higher test score, WTTS can help!
Call today for a free consultation and in depth assessment. The sooner we get started, the sooner you will begin to see real progress!