- Kindergarten through 5th Grade
- Middle School Reading Tutoring
- High School Reading Tutoring
- Developmental College Students
- Students and adults with mild to severe reading problems
- Individuals with Learning Difficulties – ADHD, Dyslexia, Asperger’s Syndrome
- Reading Tutoring for those new to the English language
- Programs for adults who have struggled with reading for years
All Westside Tutoring & Testing Services’ reading tutoring programs are 1-on-1 to provide the personal attention each student needs to improve, gain confidence, learn new skills, and thrive!
Depending on the student’s age, and individual needs and strengths, a reading tutoring program will be customized for them, and may include the following:
- Alphabet – learning the letters that form written words
- Phonics – associating sounds with letters of the alphabet
- Vocabulary – expand knowledge and use of words
- Reading Comprehension – strengthen the ability to read written words, process, and understand them
- Fluency – learn to read words accurately, quickly, and properly comprehend them
If you or your student needs tutoring in reading, call us today for a free, in-home consultation and in-depth assessment!