Intensive, One-on-One Programs for Academic Tutoring and Test Preparation
Westside Tutoring & Testing Services offers a myriad of short-term, intensive academic tutoring and test preparation courses for students in almost every age bracket and at virtually every academic level.
Whether a student is simply attempting to improve their performance, or needs to accelerate their knowledge of a certain subject, short-term, intensive tutoring and coaching can support student academic achievement and increase success. In fact, many of our students come to us after other tutors and “big box” tutoring companies have failed them. Read what some of our students and their parents have to say.
These programs are called intensive because they are 2-4 one-on-one sessions per week with a professional tutor who has created a specialized plan to meet that individual students’ needs.
Among other situations, short-term, intensive academic tutoring can be very beneficial:
- When a child is about to begin school
- As a student moves from grade level to grade level and is struggling compared to their peers
- In preparation of college level courses
- To fulfill prerequisite course requirements
- For international students to rapidly acquire language skills and comprehension
- For nontraditional students reintroducing themselves to the basics before taking on a full undergraduate schedule
Westside Tutoring and Testing Services also offers short-term, intensive test preparation programs for students planning to take the ACT, SAT, GRE, Employment-Related Proficiency tests, and more. Whether it is your first time taking the test, or you need to increase your score, WTTS will help you obtain your goal!
Find out why Westside Tutoring and Testing Services is ranked “Best ACT And SAT Prep In Cleveland” by CBS!
Call us today for a free, in-home consultation and in-depth assessment!